Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > IM608PRO problem
IM608PRO problem

1259 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2021-11-14 08:43:02

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2021-10-11 10:43:51

Does the technical support of Autel devices work at all ????

I have been writing for a week to various e-mail addresses of technical support and SKYPE.
    No response. Contact on Skype broke off after exchanging a few sentences that do not solve anything are completely off topic.
    The reply to the e-mail messages ends with an automatic reply about the acceptance of the notification. The point is that the option of renewing used remotes has disappeared from the AUTEL IM608PRO device.
    It was located in the programmer application and allowed to renew used remotes for different brands of cars.
    I used this functionality for Land Rover and BMW. I bought the IMKPA adapter kit for this purpose. ABP113 adapter.
    Now I can't use it. Support is silent. Daramatic technical support for AUTEL devices.

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend

2021-10-12 13:51:33 (Reply to:)

I think only certain types of  used smart key remotes Autel is able to renew or virginize to work with another vehicle. Gone are the days where it seemed to be a Patriotic Duty of Chinese people to copy Western technology and software and make Cheap reproductions of OE tools to sell abroad. Now a days Autel has grown , the OE companies are making their car parts, and electronic boards in China and everyone is joined at the Hip so Autel Engineers have the Lawyers and Bureaucrats at their doorsteps enforcing copyright laws if the software seems to mimic the OE software too closely , so yeah I do think there's kind of a continuous Shell game that's going on with all the software optimizations and system version updates. 

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2021-11-14 08:43:02 (Reply to:)

The remote option will appear when you connect your xp400pro to the device
  Total1 Pages